Payment of $10 will secure your membership for 2022.
Payment can be made at Reception during term time
New members are encouraged to join at any time.
Once financial you are able to:
- enrol in a course if there is a vacancy
- enrol in courses for 2022
- take up any vacancies available
- place your name on the wait list if the course you chose is fully subscribed
- participate in U3A functions and theatre events
We appreciate the enthusiasm of our members to return but ask you to understand that this is reliant on current Queensland Health directives as well as how these are interpreted and implemented by Moreton Bay Regional Council.
Once the term starts, it must be understood that the following procedures will be in place for the safety of all. Your understanding, support and co-operation are essential.
- Being vaccinated is strongly encouraged.
- Masks are compulsory, we encourage you to wear them, particularly when entering and moving around the U3A facility.
- Masks may be removed once seated in class or participating in dance or exercise courses.
- Hand sanitising remains absolutely essential. Regular sanitising is crucial in situations where materials are shared such as table games, books and magazines.
- Every effort is being made to enable social distancing, however, if you have concerns, you have the option to continue wearing your mask.
- Use of correct entry and exits must be observed.
- Only enter the building just prior to the scheduled start time of your course.
- Where courses are conducted at alternate venues, the tutors will rely heavily on the cooperation of members to ensure compliance with Queensland Health directives.