Renew your U3A membership – payment of $10 will secure your membership for 2022.
New members are encouraged to join at any time during term time.
Once financial you are able to:
- enrol in a course if there is a vacancy
- enrol in courses for 2022
- take up any vacancies available
- place your name on the wait list if the course you chose is fully subscribed
- participate in U3A functions and theatre events
With the relaxation of Queensland Health Department Guidelines, the Moreton Bay Regional Council no longer requires masks to be worn in the Recreation Hall facility.
It means that masks are no longer compulsory within U3A.
- Being vaccinated is strongly encouraged. You need to advise the Program team of your vaccination status.
- Members are encouraged to wear a mask if they have any concerns.
- Every effort is being made to enable social distancing, so the number of members in many of the courses has been limited and the furniture arranged to enable freer movement around the rooms. Naturally in those courses based on table games where 4 members share a small table, social distancing is not possible.
- Hand sanitiser is provided. Regular sanitising is crucial in situations where materials are shared such as table games, books and magazines.
- Use of correct entry and exits must be observed.
- Only enter the building just prior to the scheduled start time of your course.
- Where courses are conducted at alternate venues, the tutors will rely heavily on the cooperation of members to ensure compliance with Queensland Health directives.
- Please stay away if you have any flu symptoms