Membership U3A and Beachmere Campus:
- New members are welcome at any time. To become a financial member at U3A, complete a membership application at reception during office hours, 8.30am-3.30pm weekdays during school term.
- Annual membership fee is $10. Class fees: $15 for a full term course, $10 for 6 week course or $2 per session for monthly or irregular courses, workshops and some socials.
Financial members are able to:
- Enrol in advertised courses and courses with vacancies
- Place their names on the waitlists if the chosen course has no vacancies.
- Attend U3A functions and outings such as bus trips, QPAC theatre events, lunches etc.
- Attend courses at both Bribie and Beachmere campuses.
- Members are asked to keep their contact details current, and tender apologies when they know they will be absent from class.
Bribie U3A course enrolment
During the last three weeks of the term financial members have the opportunity to enrol in any of the advertised courses and re-enrol in courses they wish to continue. In the final week of the term courses with vacancies are advertised.
It is during this enrolment period that names can be added to waitlists.
Term 4 Enrolment:
2nd September – 13th September
All financial members are able to enrol in advertised courses and re-enrol in courses attended in term 3.
16th September – 20th September
All financial members are able to enrol in courses with vacancies.
Click here to get a Complete timetable Term 4, 2019
Beachmere U3A course enrolment
For information contact U3A Beachmere
5 Progress Avenue Beachmere
Phone : 0456 685 737