Bribie Island U3A 2021 enrolment for Term 1, 2021.
NOTICE Friday 8th January 2021
Good morning folks
Regrettably, due to this morning’s government announcement for businesses to lock-down over the next three days, we will be unable to offer re-enrolment on Monday 11 January 2021.
Subject to Government directives, we will be open for re-enrolment from Tuesday 12 January for rest of the week (8.30am – 3.00pm).
Membership U3A and Beachmere Campus:
- New members are welcome at any time. To become a financial member at U3A, complete a membership application at reception during office hours, 8.30am-3.30pm weekdays during school term.
- Annual membership fee is $10. Class fees: $15 for a full term course, $10 for 6 week course or $2 per session for monthly or irregular courses, workshops and some socials.
Financial members are able to:
- Enrol in advertised courses and courses with vacancies
- Place their names on the waitlists if the chosen course has no vacancies.
- Attend U3A functions and outings such as bus trips, QPAC theatre events, lunches etc.
- Attend courses at both Bribie and Beachmere campuses.
- Members are asked to keep their contact details current, and tender apologies when they know they will be absent from class.
Beachmere U3A course enrolment
For information contact U3A Beachmere
5 Progress Avenue Beachmere
Phone : 0456 685 737