New members are welcome and to join at any time during the term
Becoming a member entitles you to
– take up any vacancies available
– place your name on the wait list if the course you prefer is fully subscribed
-enrol in term 2 courses during the term 2 enrolment period
– participate in U3A functions and theatre events
Membership U3A and Beachmere Campus:
- New members are welcome at any time. To become a financial member at U3A, complete a membership application at reception during office hours, 8.30am-3.30pm weekdays during school term.
- Annual membership fee is $10. Class fees: $15 for a full term course, $10 for 6 week course or $2 per session for monthly or irregular courses, workshops and some socials.
Financial members are able to:
- Enrol in advertised courses and courses with vacancies
- Place their names on the waitlists if the chosen course has no vacancies.
- Attend U3A functions and outings such as bus trips, QPAC theatre events, lunches etc.
- Attend courses at both Bribie and Beachmere campuses.
- Members are asked to keep their contact details current, and tender apologies when they know they will be absent from class.