Membership U3A and Beachmere Campus:
- You can join by filling out a membership application at reception during office hours or on enrolment days.
- Annual membership fee is $10. Class fees: $15 for a full term course, $10 for 6 week course or $2 per session unless otherwise advised.
- Office reception hours are 8.30am – 3.30 pm weekdays during school terms.
- Members keep their contact details current, tender apologies when they know they will be absent from classes and pay for all classes attended
- There are benefits in being a member regardless of whether you are enrolled in classes or not. Advantages include access to the U3A premises to socialise, pre-enrolment, access to the discounts and coach trip outings, including those with the Theatre Group and attendance at our Christmas party.
- Membership of Bribie U3A covers Bribie and Beachmere activities.
In an attempt to avoid enrolment day crowds, current financial members have the opportunity of enrolling for next term during the last few weeks of this term. New members are encouraged to pay membership early to enable them to access the early enrolment option available to financial members. Click here to get a complete Bribie Term 1 timetable, 2019
Enrolment day for Term 2 – Bribie: Monday 15th April, 9 – 11 am
Enrolment day for Term 2 -Beachmere: Wednesday 17th April, 11 – 2 pm.