Membership U3A and Beachmere Campus:
- New members are welcome at any time. To become a financial member at U3A, complete a membership application at reception during office hours, 8.30am-3.30pm weekdays during school term.
- Annual membership fee is $10. Class fees: $15 for a full term course, $10 for 6 week course or $2 per session for monthly or irregular courses, workshops and some socials.
Financial members are able to:
- Enrol in advertised courses and courses with vacancies
- Place their names on the waitlists if the chosen course has no vacancies.
- Attend U3A functions and outings such as bus trips, QPAC theatre events, lunches etc.
- Attend courses at both Bribie and Beachmere campuses.
- Members are asked to keep their contact details current, and tender apologies when they know they will be absent from class.
Membership renewal for 2020
Renew your annual membership at reception or on enrolment days (below)
Bribie U3A course enrolment
Saturday 18th January, 9 am – 12
Wednesday 22nd January, 9 am – 11
Enrol at U3A Reception
Click here to get a Complete timetable Term 1, 2020
Note some classes are already full – check here for availability
Beachmere U3A course enrolment
For information contact U3A Beachmere
5 Progress Avenue Beachmere
Phone : 0456 685 737