Bribie Island U3A Closure
The management committee advises that U3A will be closed for all activities immediately.
U3A will remain closed until the end of the year.
We will advise you of enrolment dates when appropriate.
The end of term lunch scheduled for 27th March has been cancelled. Refunds will be sent out.
The AGM scheduled for 27th March will be postponed until further notice.
All future advice will be posted on our website www.u3abribie.org.au on the Upcoming Events page
Membership U3A and Beachmere Campus:
- New members are welcome at any time. To become a financial member at U3A, complete a membership application at reception during office hours, 8.30am-3.30pm weekdays during school term.
- Annual membership fee is $10. Class fees: $15 for a full term course, $10 for 6 week course or $2 per session for monthly or irregular courses, workshops and some socials.
Financial members are able to:
- Enrol in advertised courses and courses with vacancies
- Place their names on the waitlists if the chosen course has no vacancies.
- Attend U3A functions and outings such as bus trips, QPAC theatre events, lunches etc.
- Attend courses at both Bribie and Beachmere campuses.
- Members are asked to keep their contact details current, and tender apologies when they know they will be absent from class.
Beachmere U3A course enrolment
For information contact U3A Beachmere
5 Progress Avenue Beachmere
Phone : 0456 685 737