Renew your U3A membership – payment of $10 will secure your membership for 2023
(This is important as you must be a 2023 financial member if you are planning on enrolling in courses for 2023)
New members are encouraged to join at any time during term time.
Once financial you are able to:
- enrol in a course if there is a vacancy
- enrol in courses for 2023
- take up any vacancies available
- place your name on the wait list if the course you chose is fully subscribed
- participate in U3A functions and theatre events
New Enrolment Information
Starting from Term 4, 2023 the course fees will be $20.00 for all courses that run for more than 6 weeks,
and $15.00 for all courses that run for 6 weeks or less.
An Early Bird offer is available to all members enrolling within the prescribed enrolment period
Monday 4 September to Thursday 14 September
between 8.30am-3.00pm on week days.
The cost of course fees under the Early Bird offer is:
$15.00 for all courses that run for more than 6 weeks
$10.00 for all courses that run for 6 weeks or less.
After the start of Term 4, only new members are offered the Early Bird payment.
I will not be able to enrol during this enrolment period because………….
Place your course fee in an envelope and ask a friend to organise completing your enrolment.
With the relaxation of Queensland Health Department Guidelines, the Moreton Bay Regional Council no longer requires masks to be worn in the Recreation Hall facility.
It means that masks are no longer compulsory within U3A.
- Being vaccinated is strongly encouraged. You need to advise the Program team of your vaccination status.
- Members are encouraged to wear a mask if they have any concerns.
- Every effort is being made to enable social distancing, so the number of members in many of the courses has been limited and the furniture arranged to enable freer movement around the rooms. Naturally in those courses based on table games where 4 members share a small table, social distancing is not possible.
- Hand sanitiser is provided. Regular sanitising is crucial in situations where materials are shared such as table games, books and magazines.
- Use of correct entry and exits must be observed.
- Only enter the building just prior to the scheduled start time of your course.
- Where courses are conducted at alternate venues, the tutors will rely heavily on the cooperation of members to ensure compliance with Queensland Health directives.
- Please stay away if you have any flu symptoms